The Best Baked Pumpkin French Toast Recipe Ever
Are you looking for the perfect breakfast recipe to impress your guests this Fall? Try this delicious baked pumpkin french toast recipe made with delicious almond milk, french bread and pumpkin spice. Besides being delicious, your kitchen will be filled with the aromas of Fall.
Baked Pumpkin French Toast Recipe
Prep: 15 minutes
Baking: 30 minutes
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp. Pumpkin Spice
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- 3 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp. Pumpkin Puree
- 9 pieces Thick Brioche French Bread
- 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk together Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Pumpkin Spice, Almond Milk, and Maple Syrup.
- Add Pumpkin Puree. Mix well.
- Using 6 ramekins, (which are individual servings), tear a part 1½ pieces of Brioche Bread for each ramekin. Fill halfway full of bread and pour egg mixture atop, distributing evening to each ramekin. Use a spoon to pat down the bread so that it soaks up the egg mixture. Fill the remainder of each ramekin with bread. Pour the remainder of egg mixture into each ramekin. Pat down the bread once again.
- Place ramekins onto baking sheet. Cover with Saran Wrap. Keep in refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove ramekins from refrigerator. Remove Saran Wrap and bake in oven (on baking sheet) for approximately 30 minutes or until golden. Remove.
- Each dish will rise quite a lot, but will settle within a few minutes after removing from oven.
- Sprinkle brown sugar atop each serving, and add maple syrup if you so desire. Serve and enjoy!
What’s your favorite Fall breakfast recipe? Comment below and share with us.