Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort Getaway Giveaway
Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort is giving away a two night stay in a cabin suite. Zion Ponderosa is Utah’s number one Zion National Park (Rated #1 National Park by Trip Advisor). You’ll enjoy horseback riding, swimming, rock climbing, and more activities during your stay. The giveaway includes four recreation vouchers with a total value of $428.00. By posting about this awesome giveaway I get the chance to win a two night stay as well! Enter to win the Zion Ponderosa Giveaway now! Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort is giving away a first class family weekend getaway. Don’t miss out on this awesome chance. The vacation package includes 2 Nights in a Family Cabin, Activities and More!
Vouchers are valid Mar – May. Sept – Nov, 2013. Not valid on holiday weekends. Based on availability. Must reserve at least 14 days in advance.
Winners of getaway are responsible for own transportation and all other expenses.
About the Resort
Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort at Zion National Park ranks as one of the best active-life family destinations. We have 4,000 acres literally on the border of Zion. You may find that our canyoneering adventures are very unique and very exciting for an active family. Please view the condensed information below (with links), and attached photos.
- Three hours from Las Vegas. Four hours from Salt Lake City.
- 4,000 acre ranch resort adjacent to Zion National Park (literally against border of park)
- Overview of operation and location – here
- Aerial View of operation – here
Most activities (on property) of any destination resort in the region – http://www.zionponderosa.com/activities.htm
Swimming Pool (Two Level / Gravity Edge / Water slides) / Jacuzzi)
Lodging Options (Six Lodging Types)
- Western Wagons
- Cowboy Cabins
- Cabin Suites
- Vacation Homes/Cabins
- Zion National Park
- Bryce Canyon National Park (75 minutes)
- Summertime rafting trips (90 minutes)
- Grand Canyon North Rim (105 minutes)
- Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument (20 minutes)
- Best Friends Animal Sanctuary
- Pipe Spring National Monument
- Coral Pink Sand Dunes
- Frontier Movie Town