Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 24 Mini Sandwiches
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 4 cups Marshmallows Minis
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Wilton Pink Decorating icing
- (round and star tip included)
- 24 Cherries
1. Melt butter on low heat in large stovetop pot.
2. Slowly stir in marshmallows until evenly combined.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Slowly stir in rice krispies until evenly coated with marshmallow mixture.
5. Fill each doughnut mold (approximately 24) to the top with rice krispies mixture. Ensure there is no hole. Press down firmly.
6. Using the remaining rice krispies mixture, press firmly onto a lined or sprayed baking
sheet until you have a thin layer.
7. After allowing to set for at least 10 minutes, remove bundt cake shaped rice krispies
from doughnut mold. Use one as a sample size, cutting singular circles from the thin
layer of rice krispies (regular kitchen knife will do). You will need approximately 24.
8. Pair one bundt cake to each circle. Add swirl of pink frosting (store bought used here)
to each circle. Place bundt cake shape on top.
9.Garnish each rice krispies sandwich with a cherry.