The Greatest Gifts for Dad at Best Buy
Father’s Day is right around the corner. Have you gotten your Dad a gift? Best Buy has some great gift ideas for Dad to fit any budget.
Are you or is the Dad in your life the one who brings the game home and turns the party up? Or, cutting edge, always On-The-Go – not just keeping up but keeping ahead? Or, maybe the Dad that cherishes every day, and captures every moment?
What type of Dad do you have?
- Entertainer – Gifts for the Dad who aspires to set up the ultimate man cave complete with gaming, sports, movies, listing to music, or just hanging out. This Dad loves to share so it also has everything at the ready for entertaining a crowd.
- Gizmo Guru – Gifts for the dad that always wants to take his tech to the next level with the latest and greatest – always connected, at home and on the go.
- Fitness Fanatic – Dad who doesn’t let age slow him down. He has no fear and loves adventure, but aspires to be/keep healthy as well. Dad uses technology in a wide range of ways in his active life both for himself and the family for instance; Go Pro and Fit Bit to track activity and recording adventures, to portable batteries for on the go fitness, camping while listening to music / watching movies on the smartphone
- Memory Maker – For the Dad that makes sure that not only all the memories are captured and stored (video/photo) but keeps the family organized and under control. Gifts for him make his life easer; Dad pays the bills with laptop, videos kids, back up storage for pictures, prints out schedules for baseball practices and games, etc.
- Gifts under $50/$100
My dad isn’t a huge entertainer for others but he is when it comes to us kids and my mom. Here are some great gift ideas for the entertaining dad in your life:
Bose SoundTouch 20 Wi-Fi Music System
Samsung 48″ Class LED 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV
Stone bake pizza oven
Xbox One Console
Xbox One Wireless Controller
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector
Samsung 2.1-Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
Sony Blu-ray Player
Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-ray
Back to the Future: 25th Anniversary Blu-ray
True Detective TV Show Blu-ray
Logitech Harmony Wireless Smart Keyboard
Beats Pill XL
8 bottle wine chiller
Breville Smart oven
LG Microwave + Pizza Oven
PlayStation 4 console
Beats Studio Headphones
Marshall Stanmore Bluetooth Speaker
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
iPhone 5s Space Grey
HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook Touch-screen Laptop
Powerstation mini Black
Samsung WiFi All Share Hub
iPad Air Lifeproof Nuud Case – Black
$50 iTunes Card
Large Full Motion Mount for TVs 32″-60″
Universal Soundbar Mount
I would definitely pick the Stone bake pizza oven for my dad. We always gather and have a great meal while watching a game or enjoying some fun outside.
Best Buy Deals for Father’s Day Gifts:
- Free shipping on qualified orders
- Low-price guarantee
- Best Buy has all types of gifts for all types of Dads
Check out the Best Buy Gift Center to find the perfect gift for your dad.
We love twitter parties and hope you do too because Best Buy is hosting two Father’s Day Twitter Parties on Thursday June 5th at 7:00pm CST and Wednesday June 11th at 11:00am CST. Feel free to join one or both of these parties for a chance to receive Best Buy gift cards and other great products. Tweet #GreatestDad with your favorite Father’s Day Gift ideas from Best Buy.
Heidi Robbins says
Thanks for sharing the great deals!
Stacey Roberson says
Another great idea is a Keurig. My husband wants one to take to the office.
Angela Smith says
thanks for the great list of gift ideas for fathers day.
Jo-Ann Brightman says
THanks for the list of great ideas. Best Buy does have wonderful items and often at good prices
If I could afford it I would buy my dad a new computer and Best Buy is one of the places I would go to check them out. If I hadn’t known your ideas are wonderful.Thanks for all the great ideas though.
Thanks for the ideas. I always struggle finding gifts for my husband and dad!
Weird Ty says
Thanks. But I’d probably still buy a custom gift for my dad. One he won’t know I bought from a store