Strange Magic Cookie Bars Recipe
Enjoy making these fun Strange Magic Cookie Bars for your kids!
- 1/2 Cup of Melted Butter
- 2 Cups of Chocolate Chips
- 2 Cups of Oreo Cookie Crumbs
- 1 Cup of Chopped Peanuts
- 1 1/3 Cups Flaked Coconut
- 14 oz Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Combine the cookie crumbs with the melted butter, press into the bottom of greased 13″ x 9″ pan.
- Sprinkle on the peanuts, chocolate chips, and coconut.
- Drizzle on the condensed milk.Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into magic bars.
- Try a Strange Magic Twist – Before baking add crushed pretzels and caramel sauce for a sweet and salty delight!
Be sure to check out our other great Strange Magic Recipes below:
Plus, Strange Magic Printable Activity Sheets for kids!
Click on the image below to download and print the recipe!
Like Strange Magic on Facebook: http://facebook.com/StrangeMagicMovie
Follow Strange Magic on Twitter: http://twitter.com/StrangeMagic
Follow Strange Magic on Instagram: http://instagram.com/StrangeMagicMovie
Follow Strange Magic on Vine: @StrangeMagic
Strange Magic opens in theatres everywhere on January 23rd!