Are you looking for cute, high quality dog collars, leashes, harnesses, bow ties, and more for your favorite pup? If so, we think you will truly adore The French Dog. Each item at The French Dog is handmade and handcrafted by Karen Dibert, who turned her passion for dogs and sewing into a fun business with the aid of her trusty sidekick and model – Louie, the French bulldog. Part of what makes their dog collars and other products so unique is that they feature a variety of fun patterns and designs in a variety of materials, including cloth and leather, to create fun accessories perfect for dogs of all shapes and sizes. Best of all, she makes products for big dogs too, allowing large dogs like our Alaskan malamutes the chance to show off in ways that before were reserved only for small dogs! To learn more, check out Budget Earth’s article – Make Every Walk Stylish with Collars from The French Dog!
Would you love the chance to win one of these gorgeous collars for your own dog? Budget Earth and some of their favorite bloggers are excited to be working with The French Dog on this awesome giveaway! One lucky reader will win a collar and leash in a design of their choice! To learn more, make sure to read the rules below and then enter through the Rafflecopter!
Spring Fashion for Pups Giveaway
- One lucky reader will win a Collar & Leash of Choice.
- Open to the US ONLY.
- Winners will be chosen at random using Random.org.
- Sweepstakes ends April 14 at 11:59pm ET.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Budget Earth is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the giveaway form means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
The Bandit Lifestyle is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
If you are interested in having us host a giveaway for your business please contact me at melanie (at) giveawaybandit (dot) com.