Peppermint Candy Cane Sugar Scrub
Last month we shared our diy pumpkin body scrub so we thought this would be the perfect month to share our candy cane sugar scrub. These make the perfect homemade gift for that special girl friend on your list. These sugar scrubs are perfect for that dry skin this time of year. They add moisture, soften and exfoliate your skin. Be sure to use organic ingredients for best results.
Time: 15 minutes | Makes: 16 oz.
- 2 cups Pure Cane Sugar
- ½ cup Candy Canes (crushed)
- ¾ cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp. Red Sugar Sprinkles
- Break candy canes into small pieces by hand. Place a towel over candy cane pieces. Using a rolling pin, crush candy cane until it is super fine.
- Combine crushed candy canes and red sprinkles in small mixing bowl. Add ¼ cup coconut oil to dry mixture. Stir well. Set aside.
- Combine 2 cups sugar and ½ cup coconut oil in small mixing bowl.
- Store in sealed mason jar, layering candy cane scrub and sugar scrub for a candy cane effect.
Tip #1: use organic ingredients.
Tip #2: works as an exfoliator and moisturizer.