Peppermint Brownie Sticks
Dress up your favorite brownie recipe for the holidays with peppermints or embellish with your favorite flavors.
You can create your own recipe, make them from a box or grab these brownie recipes here:
- Favorite Brownie Recipe
- 1 bag White Wilton Candy Melts (in total I used 1 heaping cup of candy melts)
- 15-20 Crushed Peppermint Patties or Crushed Candy Canes
- Ziplock Bag
- Remove brownies from the pan and peel away the foil. Place the brownie block on a cutting board and square off the corners.
- Decide how long you want your brownie sticks to be. Mine are about 4″ which is the length of my knife, so I can cut the brownies in one single slice. Cut your smaller block into 3/4″ to 1″ brownie slices.
- Place a heaping 1/4 cup of candy melts into a microwave safe bowl. Heat according to package directions until melted completely. Pour into ziplock bag.
- Snip the corner of the bag and add squeeze the melted chocolate on to the brownie sticks. Sprinkle with crushed candy immediately. Let set until firm.
- One 9×13 pan of brownies makes 30-36 brownie sticks.
Do you have another flavor idea for brownies? Comment below and share with us!