Oscars Inspired Chocolates with Walnuts
Are you planning a special Oscars viewing party? If so, we’ve got the perfect Oscars inspired dessert recipe to impress your guests. Try this Oscars inspired chocolates with walnut recipe. Delicious and great served with your favorite wine!
An Oscars viewing party can be so much fun. You can decorate and serve Oscars inspired treats for your guests. Try these Oscar Party Ideas.
Time: 2 hours | Yields: 11 Candies
- A Wilton Candy Melt Pot is recommended to heat candy melts. If you do not own a candy melt pot simply microwave candy melts at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% in 15-second intervals and stir until completely smooth. Do not over heat.
- Pour black candy melts into mold, filling each cavity only halfway. Place in freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove mold from freezer. Add crushed walnuts to each cavity.
- Cover each cavity with black candy melts – fill to the top. Place in freezer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove mold from freezer. Gently pop candies from mold and onto a flat surface.
- Break dark chocolate bar into small, angular pieces.
- Drizzle a small amount of black candy melts onto the top of each candy. Stick a piece of dark chocolate bar on top. Sprinkle gold sugar sprinkles onto candy melt, allowing to stick and settle. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and serve.
Do you do anything special to celebrate the Oscars? Comment below and share with us!
Oscars Inspired Dessert Recipe