This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WorryFreeMessFree #CollectiveBias
Keeping our homes protected is important even in the summer months. Although you aren’t dealing with the winter weather, you are dealing with the kids being home which means more wear and tear on your fabric and upholstery. Your home is full of things that have to stand up to everyday living. I use Scotchgard™ Fabric & Upholstery Protector to repel liquids and block stains so I know my home is protected.
Your home is full of things that have to stand up to everyday living. Scotchgard™ Fabric Protector repels liquids and blocks stains. Use it on your upholstered furniture, pillows, curtains, clothing and even backpacks! You can use the Scotchgard™ Fabric & Upholstery Protector on cotton, polyester, silk, wool, acrylic, nylon, and most other washable fabrics.
I love shopping at Lowe’s for all of my home improvement needs. I was there last week to pick up more gardening supplies so I grabbed another bottle of Scotchgard™ Fabric & Upholstery Protector. Honestly, I grabbed several. I love having it on hand and stock up! I always make sure to have it one hand. The Scotchgard™ Brand never lets me down when it comes to protecting my home.
1. Fabric Sofas & Chairs. Let’s face it, messes happen. Muddy kids, waterlogged pets or even a girls night in can bring on the stains. Once you’ve protected your fabric sofas and chairs with Scotchgard™ Fabric Protector you’ll have invisible protection to repel liquids and block stains. You can be worry-free, no matter what life throws at you.
2. Chair Cushions & Throw Pillows. Chair cushions seem to be soak in the most stains in our home. I love that I can use Scotchgard™ Fabric Protector to push stains away from fabric fibers so the stains release easily. Whether they’re cushions at our dining room table or throw pillows on our sofa, I know they’re protected from messy fingers.
3. Backpacks. My son’s backpack and baseball bag seem to take on the most stains. I’m not sure how he ends up with so much yuck on them but it happens. I have finally found the solution to cleaning them easily with no stains left behind thanks to Scotchgard™ Fabric Protector.
4. Curtains. I’m not sure how curtains get dirty but they do! Mine are so easy to wipe clean once I protect them with Scotchgard™ Fabric Protector. I use a damp cloth on any dirt or grime and it wipes right off. So easy and stress-free! I even use it on my fabric shower curtains.
5. Clothing. Use Scotchgard™ Fabric Protector on dress shirts, silk ties and other valuable clothes. Have a red wine stain? No worries if you’ve already protected it. Plus, it won’t change the look, feel or breathability of fabrics. I even use it on our hats and caps! You’ll get invisible protection.
Tip: Be sure to reapply Scotchgard™ Fabric Protector after every cleaning or annually to maintain the protection. The durability of protection varies with wear.
Keep almost any kind of fabric looking like new with a few simple steps:
- Prepare: Protect surrounding non-fabric materials from overspray. If overspray occurs, quickly wipe up.
- Shake: Shake can well.
- Test: Test for colorfastness. Spray hidden area until wet and wipe vigorously with a white absorbent cloth. If color rubs off, DO NOT USE.
- Spray: Hold can upright 6″ (15cm) from fabric surface. Overlap spray using a slow, sweeping motion. Two light coats are better than one heavy coating.
- Dry: Allow to dry between coats.
- Reapply: Reapply after every cleaning or annually to maintain protection. Durability of protection varies with wear.
- Have to re-apply the product (seasonally or every 6 months). Every couple of months if product is frequently used.
I love using the Scotchgard Brand pinterest page for more useful tips so when life happens, I’m ready. Scotchgard Protectors repel what you want to keep out – spills, stains, and liquids – and preserve what you want to keep.
How would you protect your home for the summer with Scotchgard Fabric & Upholstery Protector? Comment below and share your tips with us!