Homemade Cheesecake with Fresh Berries
Cheesecake is so delicious. I love to eat it plain or with fresh berries. You can add any berries you like for the topping. I’ve used raspberries and blackberries. Just use whatever you have on hand. My husband loves strawberry cheesecake with whipped topping. The perfect dessert to end your day and great for taking to parties. The guests will leave you with an empty plate!
- 3 packages (8 ounce) of Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1 ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- Fresh Berries For Topping
- 40 Nilla Wafers (Finely Crushed)
- 2 tbs white sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- In a bowl mix all your crust ingredients together. Press evenly into a spring form pan and sides. Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 6-8 minutes. Once done allow to cool for a few minutes before you pour in your cheesecake filling.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. I used my KitchenAid Mixer for this. Then add one egg at a time. Next toss in your sour cream and mix until well incorporated!
- Pour mixture into the crust, and smooth the top over. Then bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Turn oven off and open the door and allow it to sit in the oven for 15 minutes. Then remove and allow to cool.
- Then refrigerate and serve with fresh berries on the side, or put on top of the cheesecake.
I have to get a spring form pan. this looks so good!
Jasmine Stanford says
Oh yum! I love cheesecake and this looks like one I could actually make!
Yum!! Cheesecake is a favorite of mine and this one looks delicious, I cannot wait to give it a try. Thank you for sharing this recipe and Happy New Year!!
Lisa Coomer Queen says
This looks delicious! Also looks like a fairly easy one to make. Will sure try it. Thanks!
I love cheesecake, thank you for sharing this yummy recipe.
lula ruger says
I love cheese cake and this looks amazing thank you
Linda Manns says
This looks so good and it doesn’t sound to hard to make. I am going to give it a try. Thank you so much for sharing
DB-The Foodie Stuntman says
I’m a little surprised you didn’t use a water bath to bake but it looks good!