How to make Halloween Oreo Cookie Treat Spider Snacks
Try these fun treats that your little one can make with you! They are a great addition to any Halloween party and sure to be a favorite amongst everyone! Be sure to watch the video below on how to make these cute spider treats!
What You’ll Need:
- Oreo Cookies – We used the Halloween Oreo Cookies with the 5 different Boo-rific shapes and orange frosting center, but you can use any!
- Pretzel Sticks
- M&m’s Candy Corn
or Candy Eyes
- Break your pretzel sticks in half if you want your legs shorter for your spider or leave them long.
- Stick 4 pretzel sticks on each side into the center frosting so they stick out.
- Squeeze two drops of frosting for the eyeballs to stick on the top of the Oreo Cookie.
- Place an eyeball or M&M (we used Halloween Candy Corn flavor M&M’s) on each drop of frosting for the spider eyes.
Watch the video below to learn how to make these cute snacks for your next party!