Gator Swamp Dip
Grab your favorite pita, tortilla or bagel chips and be ready for some delicious Gator Swamp Dip to add to your Super Bowl party. Great for parties and entertaining! Pair it with eMeals Bacon Jalepeno Sliders to make the perfect game day.
- 10 ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- ½ cup drained and chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 packet dry vegetable soup mix
- Pepper to taste
- Dash ground red pepper, optional
- Thaw spinach completely, and squeeze dry in paper towels.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add red peppers, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, vegetable soup mix, pepper, and ground red pepper, if using.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with tortilla, pita, or bagel chips.