DIY Tic Tac Stocking Stuffer with Snowman Kisses Printable
Are you looking for a cute budget friendly stocking stuffer idea? Here’s a great one for those Tic Tac lovers in your life. Download the snowman kisses printable below to create your own diy Tic Tac stocking stuffer.
- White Box of Tic Tacs
- Double Sided Tape or Strong Glue
- Snowman Kisses Printable (best results if printed on white cardstock)
- X-Acto Knife
- Single Hole Punch
Directions to assemble Snowman Kisses DIY Tic Tac stocking stuffers:
1. Cut out Snowman Kisses packaging and poems from the printable. Download the printable here.
2. Optional: Using an X-Acto knife, carefully cut out the bottom snowball from the snowman so the Tic Tacs can be seen through the packaging.
3. Fold along the two grey center lines of the packaging to create a cover for the tic tacs.
4. Place a piece of double sided tape or a drop of strong glue on the inside of the back cover. Place the package of Tic Tacs directly on top – pressing down so it is secure.
5. Add a piece of double sided tape or strong glue to the front (top half) of the Tic Tac packaging, and place the poem on top. You may need to trim down the edges of the poem slightly, so it is aligned with the edge of the Tic Tacs box. He’s cut, cuddly & full of good wishes. He wants to give you these snowman kisses!
6. Optional: Using a single hole punch, punch a hole along the right side (centered between the top and bottom) in the front and back of the packaging cover. Cut a ribbon and place it through the holes and tie into a bow to complete the cover and keep it closed.
Do you have any fun printable ideas for holiday treats or stocking stuffers? Comment below and share with us!