This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyCatMyMuse #CollectiveBias
DIY Catnip Yarn Ball & Grain Free Natural Nutrition for Cats
If you’re a cat owner I am sure you spoil your cats just like I do. I love finding cat food for them that they not only love but is also packed full of nutrition. I was so excited when I found the new Purina Muse® Natural Cat Food, grain free natural nutrition for cats, exclusively available at PetSmart. I thought it would be fun to introduce them to this new food and make a fun DIY catnip yarn ball toy so they could enjoy some play time after eating their delicious new food.
I’m sure your cats can be very finicky just like mine. They often stick their noses up at any new food. My cats enjoy one food and they don’t enjoy change. They can even get picky on whether it’s chopped or shredded. I know… cats!
With Muse you don’t have to choose between natural nutrition and food that tastes great. Your cat can have both when you choose Muse. Natural has never been so delicious. Put Muse to the test with our clean plate guarantee. I let our cats choose from a few different varieties such tuna and chicken recipes. I could tell right away the natural product and taste was going to be a big hit as I watched them clean their plate! Natural cat food that has good taste is so hard to find. My cats are loving the Purina Muse® Natural Cat Food taste! It is so important to me that my cats get a quality food product. Choosing the right food for my cats is no longer a hard choice with Muse!
While I was shopping for the Purina Muse® Natural Cat Food at PetSmart I found it in a wide variety of wet recipes including Chowder, in Broth, with Toppers, in Gravy and Paté. I love that all recipes are made with real fish or poultry. There are no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives and it is 100% complete and balanced for adult cats. It comes in 30 delicious recipes and 24 grain-free varieties. Let your cats try it. They will love it!
Tippy and Momma Kitty are going in for a test taste! They cleaned their plate!
Want to spoil your cats even more? Try the fun DIY catnip yarn ball cat toy below. It is super easy to make and the catnip will have your cats going crazy for hours!
DIY Catnip Yarn Ball Cat Toy
- Styrofoam balls
- Tacky or modge podge glue
- Glue gun with glue sticks
- Dried catnip
- I chose golf ball sized styrofoam balls but you can find these in a variety of sizes. Roll the balls in tacky glue. I used my finger to cover the ball but you could also use a paint brush.
- Pour catnip onto your work surface. Roll the balls in the catnip to cover completely.
- Allow the styrofoam balls time to dry.
- Start you yarn on the ball over the catnip using your glue gun. To start I pushed in the yarn with an ice pack. Either way will work fine. I placed dots of glue every so often. Wrap the yarn around different directions to fully cover the ball and leave six inches or so of the yarn hanging for the cat to grab onto.
Skippy is sure enjoying his catnip yarn ball!
Be sure to check out the new Purina Muse® Natural Cat Food exclusively available at PetSmart. Don’t forget to grab the Purina Muse® Natural Cat Food coupon!
Does your cat have a favorite toy? Comment below and share it with us!
Oriana @Mommyhood's Diary says
Tippy and Momma Kitty are beautiful! We’re glad they liked Purina Muse®. Thanks #client