I can remember watching the Muppets when I was younger. How exciting that the Muppets are still going strong! Check out the new teaser trailer for Disney’s MUPPETS MOST WANTED!
Photo of Constantine—the World’s Number One Criminal and a dead ringer for Kermit—and his dastardly sidekick Dominic aka Number Two, portrayed by Ricky Gervais. Looks scary doesn’t he?
Like The Muppets on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Muppets
Follow The Muppets on Twitter:@MuppetsStudio
Follow Miss Piggy on Twitter: @RealMissPiggy
MUPPETS MOST WANTED opens in theaters on March 21, 2014! Will we see you there?
Genre: Family Comedy
Release Date: March 21, 2014
Cast: Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, The Great Gonzo, Animal, Ricky Gervais, Ty Burrell and Tina Fey
Director: James Bobin
Producers: David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman
Executive Producers: Nicholas Stoller, John G. Scotti
Screenplay by: James Bobin, Nicholas Stoller
Disney’s “Muppets Most Wanted” takes the entire Muppets gang on a global tour, selling out grand theaters in some of Europe’s most exciting destinations, including Berlin, Madrid and London. But mayhem follows the Muppets overseas, as they find themselves unwittingly entangled in an international crime caper headed by Constantine—the World’s Number One Criminal and a dead ringer for Kermit—and his dastardly sidekick Dominic, aka Number Two, portrayed by Ricky Gervais. The film stars Tina Fey as Nadya, a feisty prison guard, and Ty Burrell as Interpol agent Jean Pierre Napoleon.
Disney’s “Muppets Most Wanted” is directed by James Bobin and produced by David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman. Bobin co-wrote the screenplay with Nicholas Stoller, who is also executive producer with John G. Scotti. Featuring music from Academy Award®-winning songwriter Bret McKenzie, “Muppets Most Wanted” hits the big screen March 21, 2014.
Starring Ricky Gervais, Ty Burrell and Tina Fey, Disney’s “Muppets Most Wanted” takes the entire Muppets gang on a global tour where they find themselves unwittingly entangled in an international crime caper.
- Director James Bobin returns to Muppets mania. For his work as Disney’s “The Muppets” director, Bobin was nominated for BAFTA (Outstanding Debut by a British Writer, Director or Producer). He co-created HBO’s “Flight of the Conchords,” which he wrote, directed and exec produced.
- Bret McKenzie, who won an Oscar® for best original song for “Man or Muppet,” returns to the Muppets stage as music supervisor. McKenzie created, co-wrote, executive produced and starred in the hit HBO television series “Flight of the Conchords,”
- Ricky Gervais is the creator of “Derek” and the Golden Globe®- and Emmy®-winning series “The Office” and “Extras.”
- Ty Burrell is an Emmy® Award winner for his role in TV’s “Modern Family.”
- Tina Fey is a Golden Globe®-, Emmy®- and SAG Award®-winning actress and writer Tina Fey (“30 Rock,” “Mean Girls,” “Date Night”).