This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PlanesToTheRescue #CollectiveBias
Disney Planes Christmas Ornament DIY & Rollback
My son is obsessed with anything planes so naturally he loves Disney Planes. He really wanted to create his own fun ornaments this year and have his own little tree so I suggested a Disney Planes Christmas tree. One that he could call his very own. He loves to create things on his own so I wanted to keep it simple. We created fun paper ornaments that are quick and easy.
Creating your own ornaments at home can be cheaper and it is a great way to spend quality time with your children. My son absolutely loves creating things together especially when it involves planes. Did I mention he loves planes?
How to Make Simple Planes Ornaments
1. Draw or print out your favorite Disney Planes characters. My son drew some and colored them. We also printed out coloring pages with the characters on them that he colored in and cut out.
We punched a hole in the top of each of them and tied a ribbon for easy hanging.
They are super simple and he loves the idea of making his own ornaments especially when they are planes!
2. Use your favorite Disney Planes wrapping paper or gift bags. This is a super simple and quick way to bring your child’s favorite Planes characters to life as ornaments. Just cut the characters out of the wrapping paper or gift bag, punch a hole and tie a ribbon to them. Super simple and more cost effective than buying actual ornaments!
While I was in Walmart looking for Christmas gifts I noticed they have Disney Planes products on rollback! If you’re in need of a last minute Christmas gift idea for your favorite Disney Planes lover you can find the following products on rollback at Walmart:
- Disney Planes Flight to the Finish Speedway Rollback to $24.97
- Disney Planes Fire & Rescue Die-Cast Vehicles, 3-Pack Rollback to $14.97
- Disney Planes Fire & Rescue Deluxe Talking Vehicle Assortment Rollback to $19.97
- Planes Character Assortment die-cast set and the Disney Planes: Fire and Rescue Character Assortment die-cast set are both on rollback at $4.97
The Planes character die-cast sets are perfect for stocking stuffers or another creative ornament!
3. Use the Planes die-cast characters as ornaments! If your child already has a good collection of these characters you could tie a ribbon to the top of them and hang them on their tree! Or, use one as a tree topper!
What’s your favorite diy ornament idea?