Delicious Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Recipe
My son and I always look forward to enjoying hot chocolate once the weather turns cold. We love to pile on the whipped cream too! If you are having a holiday party try making this delicious peppermint white hot chocolate. It is perfect for holiday guests or Christmas morning. It’s a great twist on the traditional hot chocolate!
Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Recipe
Yields: 4 servings
Cook Time: 8 Minutes | Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 cups of milk, your choice
- 8 oz. white chocolate, chopped (or white chocolate chips)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Optional toppings: whipped cream, crushed peppermints, marshmallows
1. Stir the milk and white chocolate together in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally,
until the mixture comes to a simmer and the chocolate is melted. Do not let it come to a boil or let the chocolate
burn the bottom.
2. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and peppermint extracts.
3. Serve warm with additional toppings as desired.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy hot chocolate? Comment below and share with us!
alicia szemon says
yessss! this look good!
This white hot chocolate looks great
Debbie Snell says
Oh wow this looks like christmas heaven in a cup 🙂 I love it
Diane Cooper says
I am going to have to make this for my grandson – he would love it!