This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Crock Pot Chicken Wings Recipe and Game Time Clean-up with Viva Vantage
Fall is the perfect time to bring out our favorite tailgating recipe! I knew I wanted to fix an easy crock pot barbecue chicken wings recipe for our next tailgating adventure so I grabbed my favorite clean up solution the last time I was at Walmart. Of course, I’m talking about Viva® Vantage® Towels. My grandma always said there is no better brand than Viva® when it comes to cleaning your toughest messes. She was so right! I never use anything else!
Our favorite tailgating recipe is my crock pot bbq chicken wings. They are the perfect easy recipe so you can focus on your tailgating guests and not cooking the whole time. I start my wings early in the morning if the tailgating starts around noon or late morning. I always make a huge mess when making chicken wings. The sauce is so sticky and messy! I love that Viva® towels have a stretchy-strength to deliver great scrubbing power. They are perfect for cleaning up the sticky mess chicken wings bring.
Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Wings
- 1 (4 pound) frozen chicken wing sections, thawed
- 1 bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup of butter
- Place the frozen chicken wings into your crock pot slow cooker.
- Pour 3/4 of the bottle of barbecue sauce over the wings.
- Cook the wings on high for 2 hours. Reduce heat to low and cook 2 more hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F about 20 minutes before chicken wings are done in the slow cooker.
- Line baking sheets with foil.
- Place the wings from the slow cooker onto the baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes; until wings are crispy and browned.
- While they are cooking, melt 1/4 cup of butter with the remaining barbecue sauce. Spread over wings once removed from the oven.
Of course, after I’ve made the chicken wings I’m ready for clean-up and tailgating! The fiber-packed sheets of Viva® help me clean up the toughest messes. I love that they are so soft and strong like cloth. They feel good on my skin while working hard to clean up those messes. Viva® towels also stay tough when wet and resist ripping or tearing.
Clean is as easy as… 1
3 with my Viva® Vantage® Towels!
I’d love to hear about your favorite tailgating recipe! What do you use for your game time clean-up?