Create an Olaf with this Build a Snowman Kit for Parties
The lovable Olaf from Frozen can be captured with this fun build a snowman kit. While it may not be an exact replica of Olaf, your children will have fun making this to be their very own snowman. Gather all of your ingredients and seal in bags with our printable label so you can gift them for Christmas and the holidays. They are so cute and perfect for kid holiday parties.
Build a Snowman Kit Ingredients & Directions
Ingredients (per snowman kit):
1 Candy Corn
2 Mini Chocolate Chips
3 Chocolate Chips
2 Small Pretzel Sticks
1 Tablespoon White Frosting
Additional Materials Needed:
Portion-size Snack Size Bags
Printable (best results if printed on white cardstock) – click the image below for printable labels you can download.
If you are creating these kits for parties follow the directions as outlined below.
Directions to assemble kits:
- For each snowman kit place required amount of all ingredients except frosting and candy corn in a sandwich bag.
- To make candy corn look like a carrot: cut off the yellow and white sections. Roll orange candy between two fingers, and pinch end to form a tip. Place candy corn “carrot” in the bag with other ingredients.
- Spoon one tablespoon of white frosting into a snack size bag. Cut off the top of the bag and fold down twice and tape closed. Place small bag of frosting in each sandwich bag kit.
- Cut out kit labels and fold in half horizontally.
- Cut off the top of each sandwich bag kit. Place a printed kit label over the top of the bag and attach it by stapling the sides.
If you are creating these now with your kids follow the directions as outlined below.
Directions to build snowman:
- Place a thin layer of white frosting on the tops (flat side) of two marshmallows. Using one frosted marshmallow as the base (frosted layer facing up), place the second frosted marshmallow on top (again frosted layer facing up). Complete the snowman body by placing the unfrosting marshmallow on top.
- Stick a pretzel stick into each side of the middle marshmallow, angled upwards.
- Place a thin layer of frosting onto each mini chocolate chip and place on the top marshmallow for eyes.
- Push the “carrot” nose into the center of the top marshmallow.
- Place a thin layer of frosting onto each regular sized chocolate chip and stick them down the center of the snowman as buttons.
Would you build a snowman with your kids or give these for holiday parties? Comment below and share with us. Would you pretend it’s Olaf from Frozen?