Cool Joe’s Icy Lemonade with Cool Cubes Recipe
During our Gutzy Gear party we had so much fun! We thought we’d share the fun recipes provided with our fans! Cool Joe just doesn’t accept regular ice cubes. He likes flavorful cubes in his ice cold drinks!
|Cool Joe’s Icy Lemonade with Cool Cubes Recipe||
Recipe Type: drink
- 1 Cup of berries, any kind of variety you prefer
- 1 Cup of sparkling water
- 1 Cup sugar, white
- 1 Cup lemon juice
- 4 Cups water
- Ice Cubes
- Chop berries into small pieces, either with a food processor or by hand.
- Mix berries with sparkling water (or juice, if you prefer) and pour into ice cube trays.
- Place in freezer until solid.
- For the lemonade, mix together warm water and sugar, so that sugar will dissolve.
- Add in lemon juice.
- Top off the mix with flavored ice cubes and place in the refrigerator to chill.
Maria Iemma says
Now that the warmer weather is around the corner I am going to try making this delightful drink. It looks very refreshing.
Lily Kwan says
This recipe looks very tasty. Thanks for sharing!
Linda Manns says
This is my kind of drink. It sounds so good. Thank you so much for sharing
Barbara A Langley says
Love the recipe,thank you. Going to try this out when the weather gets warmer. Such a great idea.
I love this recipe, how easy it is to make and how light it is so I don’t feel bloated.