Chicco Natural Fit Bottle Set Giveaway
Chicco just launched their NaturalFit Advanced Feeding & Soothing System so we are giving one away to a lucky fan! No baby? This would be the perfect gift for that expectant or new mom in your life. This system is designed to simplify bottle feeding for parents and their newborns, Chicco USA polled new moms and dads to get the inside scoop on what goes on during the wee hours of feeding-filled sleepless nights.
Enter to win below and good luck everyone!
Here are some of the findings from the survey:
- Queen of late night: A whopping 91 percent of moms surveyed agree they take on the majority of the late night feedings.
- Worth the sacrifice: Although late night feedings put added strain on new parents, the bonding between parent and child during the wee hours is worth the lack of sleep. The majority of parents (75%) report those late night feedings have deepened the bond between them and their babies.
- Guilty of faking it: Forty-four percent of parents suspect their partners have pretended to be asleep to avoid late night feedings. Those suspicions may not be too far from the truth: more than one-third of dads surveyed (38%) admit they have actually done so, but only 28 percent of moms say the same.
- Feeding time = Facebook time: Nearly all moms (98%) and dads (94%) who check social media while feeding baby in the middle of the night report Facebook as the social network they are most likely to visit. That’s where the similarities end, as half of dads are most likely to check Twitter (48% vs. 23% of moms) and YouTube (45% vs. 25% of moms) while baby is feeding in the middle of the night; whereas moms are more likely to check Pinterest (38% vs. 16% of dads).
- Sports vs. Shopping: While feeding baby in the middle of the night, moms and dads surveyed are not visiting the same types of websites. Three-quarters of dads who browse the Internet are most likely to visit a sports-related website (79% vs. 17% of moms), such as ESPN.com, or general news site (73% vs. 48% of moms), while moms who browse are most likely to visit parenting (89% vs. 49% of dads) or retail websites (77% vs. 58% of dads).
NaturalFit™is Engineered to be responsive to the changing feeding styles of babies. Three distinct nipple shapes adapt to the specific needs of growing babies as the natural suck-swallow action develops.
One Reader will get a set of 4 Chicco NaturalFit™ bottles (RV$36). Giveaway open to US only and ends on May 23, 2014at 11:59 pm EST. Giveaway is open to US only. So head below to the rafflecopter to enter to win!
Disclosure: This Blog is not responsible for the fulfillment of prize. This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network.All opinions and experiences are my own. Open to the US and must be 18+. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of the giveaway. Conservamomwill not be responsible for prize fulfillment. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For questions or to see your product featured in an Event you can contact Elia At Conservamom