Products and services that make my life easier can be hard to come by especially when they are perfect for my whole family. Home Bistro is one of those services I so desperately need and love. Who wouldn’t want to serve their families chef prepared food for dinner? Chef prepared home delivered meals… Count. Me. In.
Home Bistro sent me four different prepared meals to try. All I can say is wow… easy to prepare and delicious!
Here’s the meals we tried from HomeBistro.com:
- Oven Roasted Cod with Creamy Eureka Lemon with Spanish Rice and Smoke Gouda Spinach and Kale
- Sage Pork Chop with Twice-Baked Baby Red Potatoes and Honey Roasted Carrots
- Chicken Breast Scallopini with Artichoke Sauce with Risotto and Roasted Carrots
- Chili Seared Culotte Steak with Spanish Rice and Succotash
I’ll be honest, I had no idea what to expect. We actually loved every meal! Our favorite had to be the oven roasted cod though. It was so moist and had such great taste. It was a favorite by everyone.
Each meal comes packaged in one large bag with each ingredient in a smaller bag with cooking instructions.
They were so simple to prepare. You can select from a variety of heating options such as microwave, oven and boiling water. I tried a variety of ways and all heated the meals wonderfully.
Get Started with Home Bistro
- Head to HomeBistro.com
- Choose from a selection of chef prepared meals you’ll love. You can order as little or as much as you like!
- Home Bistro flash freezes your order of healthy, delicious meals and delivers them to your door – Nationwide!
- When you’re ready to enjoy your meal, just follow the simple heating instructions on the packages.
I love how they take different diets into consideration. You can select from healthy gourmet, heart-friendly, diabetic-friendly, vegetarian, lower sodium, gluten-free and cancer support meals.
I also love how these meals are just ten minutes from freezer to table. The finest ingredients are locally sourced which is very important to me especially since we live on a farm and are huge in supporting local growers.
Our meals arrived perfectly packaged. Each meal was still frozen. I immediately placed them in the freezer until ready for use. Check out our video below of how we prepared the meals and our reaction to how they taste!
We all know that food involves virtually all the senses. And that’s why Home Bistro recommends you plate your food on your favorite china – when it looks good it tastes even better!
Invite Home Bistro to your table and you’ll have it delivered again and again.
Connect with Home Bistro: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
What meal would you love to try from Home Bistro? Comment below and share with us!
Benjamin B. says