It’s a boy!
Bob Kampman arrived August 18, 2016. He weighed in at 7 lbs 6 oz and 4.2 inches tall. He’s so perfect…
If you have cats, dogs or both in your home then you know how frustrating it can be to keep pet hair at bay. I was so excited to get sent a bObsweep PetHair Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Mop to test and review. These robot vacuums are all the rage and I was anxious to jump on the bandwagon.
Watch the bObsweep PetHair Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Mop in action in our video below:
bObsweep PetHair will be your new friendly robotic vacuum you can’t live without. Bob will sweep up your pets’ discarded dander in no time thanks to his amazing features and large dustbin. He’ll even mop your laminates and tiles. What about those pesky paw prints? Have no fear, Bob is here! He’ll increase his vacuum and brushing power to wipe those clean. I love how Bob can not only clean our tile but our hardwood and even the carpet.
The bObsweep PetHair will clean up that pet hair and paw prints easily while he simultaneously sweeps, vacuums, mops, and UV sterilizes all types of floors. He’ll eliminate bacteria with his trusty UV light to give your floors a clean smile. My floors haven’t stopped smiling!
Bob’s 1-liter dustbin is the largest in the industry. That means less time emptying and more time cleaning. I really love how he automatically self-charges so I don’t have to worry about what Bob is up to.
Bob is quite stylish and trendy too. He comes in two gorgeous colors: rouge and champagne. I thought the rouge was more fitting for my Bob especially since he looks like he’s always blushing. He’s so luxurious and dapper looking. He’s such a handsome companion.
- Bob can match the level to any surface with his low-track contouring.
- Bob works for over 1 hour and 15 minutes on a single charge. I love that he’s such a hard working man and has a Lithium X-AMPlified battery.
- Bob even has his own filtration system.
- Control your new companion with his remote control. Yes, you can control Bob’s every movement and function with his own remote.
Bobsweep’s primary competition is the iRobot Roomba. Both Roomba and Bobsweep offer many robot vacuum models at varying price points. I haven’t had a chance to review iRobot yet, but this Roomba guide has a ton of good info.
Bob can really reach those hard to get places for me with his side brush. It sweeps along walls, corners, and other hard-to-reach places. Stairs aren’t even a problem for my sweet Bob. He detects edges and drop with his smart edge sensors. He’s so smart that he returns to his charging station when his battery falls below 15%.
What’s in the box?
- bObsweep PetHair
- Charging Station and Charging Adapter (110V/240V compatible).
- X-AMPlified Lithium-Ion 2200 mAh Battery (installed).
- Remote Control.
- Mop Attachment and Micro-Fiber Mopping Cloths x 2.
- Side Brushes x 2.
- Additional Blue Main Brush.
- Additional HEPA Filters x 2.
- Blindfold and Bumper Stickers.
- Maintenance Tools (screws and Phillips head screwdriver).
- Cleaning Tool.
- Owner’s Manual and Quick Start Guide.
- Warranty Card.
Bob also has a large, interactive 5×3 inch LCD screen which I love!
I love that Bob comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, 1-year warranty, 5-year subsidized repair, and unlimited lifetime after-sale support. Of course, I’d never think about giving up my Bob. He’s such a hard worker and leaves my floors spotless!
Bob has really made my life easier. He’s the perfect companion. He cleans for an hour and 15 minutes and then back to his station. What more could a woman ask for? My home being pet hair free is an added bonus!
Don’t worry, there’s plenty of Bob’s to go around! Get Your bObsweep PetHair