Big Hero 6 Aunt Cass’ Wings
Enjoy a fun recipe like Aunt Cass’ Wings to celebrate the opening of Big Hero 6 coming to theaters everywhere November 7!
- 1 T coarse salt
- 2 T paprika
- 2 T sugar
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic or 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 4 T canola oil
- 4 lbs chicken wings or drummettes
- 1 T chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 T ground coriander
- 2 T lime juice
- 1/2 C soy sauce
- 1 C honey
- 3/4 C water
- 2 T cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Line baking sheet with 1-inch sides with foil.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large glass bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat well.
- Spread the seasoned wings on the baking sheet and roast until browned, about 35 minutes.
- To serve, toss with wing sauce.
Click on the image below to download and print the recipe.
Check out our other great articles on BIG HERO 6.
Like BIG HERO 6 on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyBigHero6
Follow Walt Disney Animation Studios on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DisneyAnimation
Follow BIG HERO 6 on Tumblr: http://bighero6fans.tumblr.com/
Visit the Website: http://www.disney.com/BigHero6
BIG HERO 6 opens in theaters everywhere on November 7th!