Do you cook breakfast for your family every morning? After doing the chores and getting my son around… and often times my husband, I’m not super excited to cook breakfast but I seem to get it done every morning. My son loves bacon and eggs more than anything but I love to mix in delicious french toast as often as I can. This is the best french toast recipe I create, is absolutely devine and a family favorite!
Crunchy French Toast with Raspberry Whip
- 3 Eggs – free range organic eggs of course or get them out of the chicken coop fresh like we do!
- ¾ Cup Organic Half & Half
- 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ Tsp. Cinnamon
- 6 Slices French Brioche Bread or Texas Toast
- 2 Cups Nature’s Path Organic Sunrise Crunchy Maple Cereal
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- ¼ Cup Organic Red Raspberries
- 1 Cup Whipped Topping
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- Using a blender (I recommend NutriBullet), combine frozen raspberries, whipped topping, and sugar. Blend for approximately 20 seconds. Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, half & half, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in medium mixing bowl.
- Heat pan on stovetop burner at medium heat.
- Add cereal to large plate. Using a potato masher, crunch cereal into tiny pieces.
- Add 1 tbsp. butter to pan.
- One slice at a time, dip French brioche bread into mixture. Ensure both sides are covered.
- Cover both sides of French brioche bread with crunched cereal.
- Cook each slice on stove top for approximately 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat. Add raspberry whip to each slice. Optional: garnish with fresh raspberries. Serve and enjoy!
What’s your favorite breakfast food? I love a good omelette with peppers, mushrooms, onions, ham and cheese… yum! It is absolutely my favorite breakfast! Comment below and share with us!
Best Crunchy French Toast Recipe