Baby Jogger Summit X3 Giveaway
If you’re expecting or a new mom, the Baby Jogger Summit X3 is the perfect hybrid jogger/stroller to get you out and about with your new baby. This is also the perfect gift for that expectant mom! She will love you for it! Enter to win this amazing jogger below! This giveaway is hosted by Viva Veltoro & Thrifty Nifty Mommy, and generously sponsored by PishPoshBaby!
PishPoshBaby is the #1 online baby shop for all of your needs as a parent or caregiver. They offer top of the line baby brands with top notch customer service to go along with it. Their goal is to give you clarity, confidence, and comfort when making important and significant purchases for your precious little one. Speaking of important purchasing decisions, strollers can be a big investment. With so many to choose from, it’s wonderful that PishPoshBaby has their team of “Mom Reps” available to guide you through the choices and give you feedback on which strollers might suit your needs best.
Ruth from Viva Veltoro recently had the opportunity to review the Baby Jogger Summit X3 2014 from PishPoshBaby and she couldn’t be more pleased with this fabulous jogging stroller. Make sure you check out the full review to see all of the great features of this high-quality stroller!
Here is a little bit of info about the Baby Jogger Summit X3 2014 from the PishPoshBaby website:
Go anywhere with this highly maneuverable hybrid jogger/stroller. With its all-wheel suspension, the Summit X3 provides exceptional performance on any terrain. A remote wheel lock on the handlebar allows you to easily shift between jogging and strolling.
- Patented Quick-Fold Technology–allows you to fold your stroller in one step
- Universal Accessory Mounting Bracket: accessorize your stroller with ease
- Remote action swivel lock to lock the front wheel for jogging exercise
- All-wheel independent suspension
- Hand-operated rear drum brakes for increased control on hilly terrain
- 16″ rear and 12″ front quick-release pneumatic wheels with sealed ball bearings
- Padded seat with additional support reclines to a near flat position
- Vented seat recline with retractable weather cover
- Ergonomic handlebar with wipe-clean grip
- Multi-position sun canopy with peek-a-boo windows and side ventilation panels
- Seat back storage compartment and large under seat storage basket
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads
- Rear parking brake
- Removable auto-lock to keep stroller folded for transportation or storage
PishPoshbaby is going to give one lucky reader a Baby Jogger Summit X3 2014 in their choice of color (valued at $429)!
Giveaway is open to residents of the United States, ages 18 and up. Giveaway ends on September 7, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST. Enter using the Giveaway Tools entry form below. Good luck!
Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation for hosting this giveaway. Viva Veltoro, Thrifty Nifty Mommy, and the participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Please contact vivaveltoro(at)gmail.com with questions about this giveaway.
Janet Watson says
I’d like to also own the
Babyhome Side Bed Rail.
Craig Anderson says
I’d like the Boon Flair Pedestal High Chair
Jennifer Patricia says
I want the Maxi Cosi Pria 70 in Bohemian Blue. I got the blue one from my baby registry, but I love the colors on this one! I still have mine in the box so I’m seriously considering swappng it out.
Heather Garcia says
Britax Pavilion G4
Martha Holland says
I love the look of the Boon Flair Pedestal High Chair.
Isabella Renee Taul says
I would love the Britax Marathon G4 carseat.
Stephanie Baker says
I’d love the Keekaroo high chair. It would look perfect in our dining room & would be cozy & easy to clean.
Amber Lester Scudiere says
Britas MArathon G4
Brenda Elsner says
I would love to have the Maxi Cosi Prezi Infant car seat.
I like the Keekaroo Height Right Kids Chair Mahogany.
Richard Hicks says
I would like to have the Maxi Cosi Rodi AP Booster Car Seat from PishPosh Baby