We’re giving away a fun hoverboard, the Swagtron T5! It’s such a great gift idea this Christmas season and so much fun for almost everyone in your family! You can cruise up to 7 mph and up to 7 miles and you’ll feel just like Marty McFly in Back to the Future!
- Cruise with swag on your hoverboard boasting a 7 mph top speed and 7 mile range – weight up to 187 lbs
- UL 2272 certified – the SWAGTRON 2-wheel self-balancing scooter excelled in all electrical safety tests
- This swag motorized scooter’s new features include: battery indicators, rubber bumpers, and learning mode
- Patented SWAGTRON SentryShield™ smart battery management system provides multi layered hover skate-board protection
- This balance scooter features an upgraded 200 Watt motor and gear stabilization for tighter control and downhill traction
Read the Swagtron Review.
Buy a Swagtron T5. These are great gifts for kids and adults too!
Giveaway ends December 14, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST. Giveaway is open to US only, ages 18 and older. Enter to win via the giveaway form below and good luck!
Disclosure: We reserve the right to make revisions to cancel or suspend this contest for any reason. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the Continental US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. Mom Blog Society is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.