Strange Magic Cookie Bars Recipe
Enjoy making these fun Strange Magic Cookie Bars for your kids!
- 1/2 Cup of Melted Butter
- 2 Cups of Chocolate Chips
- 2 Cups of Oreo Cookie Crumbs
- 1 Cup of Chopped Peanuts
- 1 1/3 Cups Flaked Coconut
- 14 oz Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Combine the cookie crumbs with the melted butter, press into the bottom of greased 13″ x 9″ pan.
- Sprinkle on the peanuts, chocolate chips, and coconut.
- Drizzle on the condensed milk.Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into magic bars.
- Try a Strange Magic Twist – Before baking add crushed pretzels and caramel sauce for a sweet and salty delight!
Be sure to check out our other great Strange Magic Recipes below:
Strange Magic Bog King Mud Pie
Strange Magic Potion
Strange Magic Hot Cocoa
Plus, Strange Magic Printable Activity Sheets for kids!
Click on the image below to download and print the recipe!
Like Strange Magic on Facebook: http://facebook.com/StrangeMagicMovie
Follow Strange Magic on Twitter: http://twitter.com/StrangeMagic
Follow Strange Magic on Instagram: http://instagram.com/StrangeMagicMovie
Follow Strange Magic on Vine: @StrangeMagic
Strange Magic opens in theatres everywhere on January 23rd!
Betsy Dillon says
These sound good
These look really good! Thanks for sharing!!