S’more Pudding Jars Recipe
S’mores make me think of being next to my family sitting around a campfire. S’mores aren’t just for camping anymore. You can make them anytime whether you have a fire or not. My son loves making s’mores whether it’s outside or inside. You can even take them a step further with this fun S’more Pudding Jar recipe! These are fun for a party or making with your kids. Recipe and instructions below.
- 1/2 graham crackers crumbs
- 2 pkgs. instant chocolate pudding
- 4 cups whole milk
- 20 Marshmallows
- Cool whip
- 3 individual Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers in each jar. Just enough to cover the bottom.
- Whisk together pudding mix and milk until well blended.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop one helping of pudding into each jar.
- Spoon 1/2 scoop of cool whip on top of each pudding scoop.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop one helping of pudding on top of the whip cream layer.
- Place two large marshmallows on top of each pudding jar and use a baking torch to melt and brown the marshmallows.
- Sprinkle with chopped pieces of Reese’s peanut butter cups.