Big Hero 6 Wasabi’s Tuna Poke Recipe
Celebrating the opening of BIG HERO 6 when it hits theaters November 7, 2014? Try adding Wasabi’s Tuna Poke recipe to your party!
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons yuzu juice
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon toasted seasme seeds, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 1/8 teaspon sugar
- 2 pounds fresh sushi-grade tuna, cubed
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Favorite prepared seaweed salade, for serving
- Whisk together soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, yuzu juice, lime juice, garlic, sesame seeds, vinegar, wasabi powder, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add tuna to mixture and toss to coat. Season with pepper, to taste. Refrigerate 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place a bit of seaweed salad in the bottom of a small dish. Top with tuna and garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
Click on the image below to download and print the recipe.
Check out our other great articles on BIG HERO 6.
Like BIG HERO 6 on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyBigHero6
Follow Walt Disney Animation Studios on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DisneyAnimation
Follow BIG HERO 6 on Tumblr: http://bighero6fans.tumblr.com/
Visit the Website: http://www.disney.com/BigHero6
BIG HERO 6 opens in theaters everywhere on November 7th!