There is so much beauty to be seen across the United States. We are working hard to travel to every state and capture the uniqueness of each stop. We love sharing weekend, family and couple getaways. Below you’ll find some of our most recent travels and some of our best tips for traveling.
- Travel Blog: Photo Tips Ideas And How To Make Travel-VideoAny trip is a good reason to take a camera with you. Moreover, if this is a family vacation, photos and videos are an essential part of it. A journey is one of the most significant and interesting experiences in many people’s life. New lands, new people, and new sights are worth not only visiting … Read More about Travel Blog: Photo Tips Ideas And How To Make Travel-Video
- Ultralight Travel Tips (rethink the essentials)Weekend getaways. Around the world cruises. Business trips to the four corners of the globe. What do they all have in common? Pretty much nothing, except our collective countdown-to-travel panic packing. Few among us can claim to be the kind of calm traveler who rejects racing thoughts. Most of us imagine the worst. From hotel … Read More about Ultralight Travel Tips (rethink the essentials)
- The Heart of Rim Country with a Sweet Stay at Strawberry InnI had only ever traveled across Arizona along the North through Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon so I was excited to explore a new area of the state. As you know, I swept my sister and her sweet doggy Dukie away from her home in Los Angeles a few short weeks ago and moved her … Read More about The Heart of Rim Country with a Sweet Stay at Strawberry Inn
- Visit Mesquite, Texas for the Perfect Rodeo Weekend GetawayI have been to Texas a handful of times but one of my favorites was the summer of high school graduation. My best friend and I loaded up her little mustang and took a much needed girl’s trip before we started college. I love going to the great Lone Star State. So, I was excited … Read More about Visit Mesquite, Texas for the Perfect Rodeo Weekend Getaway
- Explore the Outdoors of Wichita with a Mural TourRight in the heart of our country is beautiful Wichita, Kansas and among some of my favorite Midwestern cities. You’ll find many museums, attractions, events, and restaurants during your stay. If you’re ready to explore the outdoors a mural tour is an excellent way to see the city and explore all its great parts. A … Read More about Explore the Outdoors of Wichita with a Mural Tour
- A Family Road Trip Traveling to Beautiful Lake Michigan in WisconsinMany of my fondest memories growing up included my cousins. Us cousins like to refer to ourselves as the Crazy Comers because, well, most of us are pretty crazy. We’re unique and unlike any other family. I heard they tried to calculate all of us starting at my great grandma and there was over 500 … Read More about A Family Road Trip Traveling to Beautiful Lake Michigan in Wisconsin