There is so much beauty to be seen across the United States. We are working hard to travel to every state and capture the uniqueness of each stop. We love sharing weekend, family and couple getaways. Below you’ll find some of our most recent travels and some of our best tips for traveling.
- Explore the Outdoors of Wichita with a Mural TourRight in the heart of our country is beautiful Wichita, Kansas and among some of my favorite Midwestern cities. You’ll find many museums, attractions, events, and restaurants during your stay. If you’re ready to explore the outdoors a mural tour is an excellent way to see the city and explore all its great parts. A … Read More about Travel
- A Family Road Trip Traveling to Beautiful Lake Michigan in WisconsinMany of my fondest memories growing up included my cousins. Us cousins like to refer to ourselves as the Crazy Comers because, well, most of us are pretty crazy. We’re unique and unlike any other family. I heard they tried to calculate all of us starting at my great grandma and there was over 500 … Read More about Travel
- The Best Travel Stops in Nebraska on I-80Interstate 80 stretches over 450 miles across Nebraska with plenty of travel stops along the way. Although Nebraska is known as one of the flyover I find the drive and scenery to be absolutely breath taking. It’s the perfect drive for de-stressing and enjoying nature at its finest. Great Platte River Road Archway Monument. Sure to catch … Read More about Travel
- What to Know About Traveling Across State Lines During Covid-19Most people in the United States have accepted that international travel may not be in the cards for a while, with the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. What about interstate travel, however? Earlier on in the pandemic, many people left larger metro areas such as New York City to go to Florida, the Hamptons, or perhaps more … Read More about Travel
- Missouri Treehouses are the Perfect Hermann Lodging for a Romantic GetawayThis is a sponsored post for The Cottage. All reviews and opinions expressed in this post are based on my personal view. If you’re looking for a way to reconnect and take a romantic getaway, the Missouri treehouses are the perfect fix. Only three minutes away from downtown Hermann you’ll find nestled in the woods, … Read More about Travel
- 4 Fun Facts About TexasMany people associate Texas with cowboys, guns, oil, and the world’s best barbecue. While you’re likely to find all of those things on a visit to Texas, you may run into some surprises along the way. Here are 4 fun facts about the state of Texas. Size Everything is in fact, bigger in Texas. If … Read More about Travel