We love our pets very much and they are a huge part of our family. We love including them here as much as we can. We have lots of wonderful cats and our dog we feature quite often. Of course, you all know we live on a farm so I don’t want to forget mentioning our other sweet animals including our chickens, ducks, goats, horses and cattle.
- How to Keep Your Pets Healthy: Top 10 TipsMany a time we want to improve our health so that we can be happy and live long. Who does not want the same for their pets? We also want our pets to be part of our happy times. Apart from the companionship, there are several measures you should take to ensure your pet is … Read More about Pets
- Snow Days and Only the Best Treats for Our Dog: Pup-Peroni®This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pup-Peroni®. The opinions and text are all mine. We’ve had over twenty inches of snow the past few weeks here in Northern Missouri, and while I’m not a fan of the extreme cold, we have tried to make the best of it. Snow days … Read More about Pets
- A Guide to Healthy Cat FoodBuying cat food should be as simple as picking something off the shelf and giving it to Kitty. However, much of the popular and easy to find cat food at your local pet store isn’t as healthy as it appears. Your cat needs a nutritious and balanced diet to stay healthy and happy at every … Read More about Pets
- Five Things You Should Know About Cannabis and Your PetsPets are an essential part of many people’s lives, offering unconditional love, affection, and companionship. While it’s only natural to think of them as furry little humans, that kind of thinking can be harmful to your pet’s health, especially when administering cannabis treatments. Sometimes, pets raid their owner’s stash and overconsume the herb, which can then … Read More about Pets
- Never Run Out of Cat Litter Again with PrettyLitterNever run out of cat litter again with PrettyLitter. Lighter, less mess and it monitors your cat’s health 24/7. A cat litter monthly subscription box.