We love our pets very much and they are a huge part of our family. We love including them here as much as we can. We have lots of wonderful cats and our dog we feature quite often. Of course, you all know we live on a farm so I don’t want to forget mentioning our other sweet animals including our chickens, ducks, goats, horses and cattle.
- 5 Benefits Of Using Raw Dog Food CanadaA few years ago, I was in Las Vegas traveling in a taxi and my driver started discussing his raw food diet. I’m not sure how we got on this discussion as we made our way to the trade show I was attending. I honestly never heard of a raw food diet. He was extremely … Read More about 5 Benefits Of Using Raw Dog Food Canada
- How to Keep Your Pets Healthy: Top 10 TipsMany a time we want to improve our health so that we can be happy and live long. Who does not want the same for their pets? We also want our pets to be part of our happy times. Apart from the companionship, there are several measures you should take to ensure your pet is … Read More about How to Keep Your Pets Healthy: Top 10 Tips
- Snow Days and Only the Best Treats for Our Dog: Pup-Peroni®This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pup-Peroni®. The opinions and text are all mine. We’ve had over twenty inches of snow the past few weeks here in Northern Missouri, and while I’m not a fan of the extreme cold, we have tried to make the best of it. Snow days … Read More about Snow Days and Only the Best Treats for Our Dog: Pup-Peroni®
- A Guide to Healthy Cat FoodBuying cat food should be as simple as picking something off the shelf and giving it to Kitty. However, much of the popular and easy to find cat food at your local pet store isn’t as healthy as it appears. Your cat needs a nutritious and balanced diet to stay healthy and happy at every … Read More about A Guide to Healthy Cat Food
- Five Things You Should Know About Cannabis and Your PetsPets are an essential part of many people’s lives, offering unconditional love, affection, and companionship. While it’s only natural to think of them as furry little humans, that kind of thinking can be harmful to your pet’s health, especially when administering cannabis treatments. Sometimes, pets raid their owner’s stash and overconsume the herb, which can then … Read More about Five Things You Should Know About Cannabis and Your Pets