We’ve handpicked some of this year’s best sellers for summer outdoor grilling. Whether it’s for a summer party or cooking for your family in the backyard, these gadgets will come in handy!
1. If you love grilling hamburgers, this Weston Hamburger Press will get you the perfect hamburger patties to impress all your guests.
This is the exact hamburger press I have in my home and I absolutely love it.
Review: “The Weston Burger Express Hamburger Press works very well and can adjust from quarter pound size up to three quarter pound burger four and a half inch in diameter. It can be kept clean if two wax papers are used. Using two sheets of wax paper not only keeps the burger press clean, but also wraps and seals burger patties to store in fridge to use for next meals. With burger press you can add onions, peppers, cheese, whatever to meat then make patties and freeze or put in fridge for next day or two meals. ” -R. Washburn
Get it from Amazon for $10.99 (other options available too).
2. Try this handy digital thermometer gun to check the temperature of your meat without poking or cutting it.
Review: “This device is probably the best single purchase that I have made on Amazon in my three-plus years of Prime membership. It functions wonderfully as a distance thermometer, shining a tiny red dot on what I’m measuring and, based on comparison with a thermoscan camera at work, is pretty accurate across a range of temperatures from 0°F up to about 400°F. But wait, there’s more! It also serves as an AWESOME CAT AND DOG TOY! You already know that your pets are fascinated by that little red dot, and this thing DELIVERS!… Buy this thing, and you’ll have as much fun as we have at my house, I promise…” -L. Champion
Get it from Amazon for $23.99.
3. If you’re looking for more of an old school style thermometer, try this affordable digital meat thermometer. According to our reviewer below, this is the best kitchen addition!
Review: “If you’re going to be serving $80 worth of great meat, invest a few bucks to help you determine when it’s perfectly done. This thing is right on the mark. Flat out impressive. I show it to people when they come in the house.” -AG&AU
Get it from Amazon for $10.99 (available in 3 colors).
4. If you’re looking for easy grilling with less cleanup then these non-stick bbq grill mats are for you.
Review: “My wife likes grilled salmon but the fish was always sticking to the grill or breaking apart. I thought I’d try these. They work perfectly. The fish grills perfectly and doesn’t stick. I’ve also grilled burgers using them and they come out the same as grilling without them but I don’t get all the flareups I used to get. I’ve also put them in the dishwasher to clean them which is great so they can be used over and over.” -kmitch
Get it from Amazon for $13.95 (available in 3 colors).
5. Traeger makes exceptional products for outdoor grilling and these Traeger hardwoods pellets are no exception.
Review: “Great smokey flavor. Works great with our Traeger. Our ‘head chef’ doesn’t believe there’s a huge difference in flavor between the different versions of pellets but, that being said, he does prefer the Apple for most Traeger cooking.” -C. Higgins
Traeger also sells other flavored pellets. Our favorites are the apple and hickory. While you’re shopping for Traeger products, be sure to try their pork and poultry rub. It is perfection!
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (various flavors).
6. If you’re sitting around the grill or an open fire, it’s always fun to roast weiners or make s’mores with the kids. These marshmallow roasting sticks are perfect for a variety of things like marshmallows, hot dogs and sausage.
Review: “Our camping friends had a set of these and when we were going to use our sticks, they let us try theirs out. These are great! They telescope out so you don’t have to sit right next to the fire. They are strong enough to roast marshmallows, as well as hot dogs! They are light-weight and pack easy. Just Love, love, love them!!” -Fraggboy
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in 5 or 8 piece sets).
7. These Bear Paws Shredder Claws are perfect for shredding meat especially pulled pork. It definitely makes life easier!
Review: “They tear into a roast with simple efficiency, I stab, twist, pull and the meat just comes right off. A scissoring motion with both paws will then serve to make the big shredded chunks into smaller shredded chunks and how fine the shred winds up being is up to you, but the motion itself is simple and efficient. I even use these now to lift roasts off whatever cooking device I’m using and right onto the board for a quick shredding.” -RNCrawford
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in 6 colors).
8. No outdoor grilling party is complete without a cooking machine like this Weber outdoor gas grill.
Looking for something a little smaller? Keep scrolling…
Review: “Its like trading up from a Honda to a Mercedes C-class. I always resisted buying a Weber because they seemed overpriced. It took two mentally sharp men with joint issues under two hours to assemble. All the parts were easily identified. But, this is about the grill itself. I am thrilled. Time to trade in my Hyundai Genesis for a …?” -EBO
Get it from Amazon for $349.
9. If you have limited space at home or ready to take your grilling skills on the road, this portable grill is perfect for you!
Review: “Just what I was looking for-small enough to be easily portable but still be able to grill a whole chicken or a rack of ribs. I have done both with excellent results. Sturdy construction, ease of cleaning and economical use of charcoal added benefits. Highly recommended.” -h. Chapin
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
10. A set of kitchen tongs are essential for outdoor grilling for every grill king. You can’t do any better than with these tongs.
Review: “I love to cook and these tongs couldn’t be better. I am very impressed with the quality and ease of use with the product. Nice to have the option of 9″ and 12″ – an excellent gift set!” -KLH
Get it from Amazon for $11.95.
I always have a fun time grilling!
View this post on Instagram
Had so much fun attempting the Guinness Book of World Records for the largest grilling lesson last night with @smithfieldbrand at Arrowhead! And we got it with 336 grillers! Delicious Smithfield ribs and pork chops! Smithfield Pork is so delicious and we love grilling it! Plus, we won a @webergrills Weber kettle grill! #GetGrillingAmerica #SmithfieldGetGrilling #grilling #grill #Smithfield #ad @chrislillybbq @kevin_kolman
Reviews have been edited for length.