I attended a tasting event last week where Goodcents Deli Fresh Sub introduced their new sensible sandwiches. You’ll get nearly a quarter pound of meat on a hearty sprouted grain bun when you order one of these delicious new sandwiches.
The new Sensible menu features six sandwich varieties that are all under 500 calories, including:
- Skinny Italian Club – roasted turkey, salami, tomato, lettuce, giardiniera
- Horseradish Beef – roast beef, cheddar, lettuce, onion, creamy horseradish
- Turkey & Cranberry – roasted turkey, cranberry relish, lettuce, onion, olive oil mayo
- Turkey Garden Club – roasted turkey, bell pepper, house-made sour cream cucumber spread, tomato, lettuce, onion
- Chicago-Style Beef – roast beef, giardiniera, tomato, lettuce, olive oil mayo
- Spicy Ham – ham, capicola, pepperjack, tomato, pickled jalapenos, spicy mustard
The hearty sprouted grain bun was specially developed bread, sweetened naturally with honey and comprised of whole grains such as bran, flax, oats and barley. Goodcents bread is baked fresh in-store every day!
I was able to try each of the six new sensible sandwiches. I have to say they were all outstanding but if I had to choose a favorite it was the Turkey Garden Club sandwich. The house-made sour cream cucumber spread is to die for! I also love the creamy horseradish on the Horseradish Beef sandwich.
A few weeks ago I shared with you the new addition to the Goodcents menu: a new Rainbow Bread Kids’ Meal program. My son was able to try the brightly colored blue, green, purple and pink bread that tastes just like its traditional white bread.
My son absolutely loved the rainbow bread. Normally he’s not shy in front of the camera but got a bit bashful doing the video below!
Your children can enjoy it in three options: Turkey and Cheese; Ham and Cheese; and Peanut Butter and Jelly. The kids meals are served with a choice of apple slices, cookie, or chips and a kid’s drink including milk, juice or a small fountain drink.
Celebrate a fresh, healthy start to the New Year and head out to your local Goodcents to try their new sensible sandwiches!
The Sensible Sandwiches and Rainbow Bread are now available at all Goodcents locations nationwide. To find the closest Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs near you, visit www.goodcentssubs.com.
Connect with Goodcents: Facebook | Twitter | Snapchat at GoodcentsSubs
Have you already tried the sensible sandwiches? If so, which one was your favorite? Comment below and share with us!