Tidy Cats is my go-to for cat litter. I love the Tidy Cats LightWeight Clumping Multiple Cat Litter. Even though it’s a bit more pricey, I love that the container is so light and so easy to scoop. My kitties love it too! Chewy.com just sent me the Tidy Cats Direct with LightWeight Clumping Multiple Cat Litter. It’s a disposable litter box that’s prefilled with scoopable litter. How awesome is that?
Honestly, a disposable litter box has to be more sanitary than consistently using the same litter box. I do clean my litter box regularly with soap and water but this disposable litter box definitely has me sold. It’s so convenient and has an anti-leak coating inside that works as a liner to help contain messes. Plus, since it uses the Tidy Cats Lightweight Litter, it’s half the weight of regular litter.
It provides around-the-clock control with tight clumps that deodorize and absorb urine, feces and ammonia. Each box contains enough litter to last up to one month for one cat’s use. And best of all, you can toss the whole thing out when you’re ready for a new box.
Flash and Khaleesi put the disposable litter box to the taste. Flash pretty much wasn’t having it but Khaleesi was pretty curious.
Khaleesi had to start with rubbing on the box to really get the feel for it.
Finally, some digging commenced…
And it’s a success!
Flash decided maybe he should try it too!
- Disposable litter box that’s prefilled with scoopable litter that’s half the weight of regular litter.
- Anti-leak coating inside that works as a liner to help contain messes.
- Provides around-the-clock control with tight clumps that deodorize and absorb urine, feces and ammonia.
- Each box contains enough litter to last up to one month for one cat’s use.
- Eliminates the need for cleaning, simply toss the whole thing out when you’re ready for a new box.
How to Use:
- Remove easy-open tear strip
- Gently tear along both side of perforated top.
- Keep tearing to fold line, then fold top under box.
- Don’t tear the top off.
- Scoop regularly.
- Once you’ve used up the supply (up to 30 days on average), unfold top and press down to close.
FYI: Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination. Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid. Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
If your cats are finicky like most, you can start by mixing Tidy Cats in with your current litter. Once kitty is cool, place the Tidy Cats Direct Disposable Litter Box next to the old litter boxes. After your cat has adjusted, take away old litter box and use Tidy Cats Direct Disposable Litter Box. Be patient. Every cat is different, so keep an eye on kitty while she adjusts and expect a few changes in her bathroom behavior.
We actually left the disposable litter box out for several days before our cats would consider using it. They are so darn picky! Once they did it wasn’t a problem at all! I love the idea of disposing of a litter box once you’re finished with the litter.
Have you tried the disposable litter box by Tidy Cats? Comment below and let us know your thoughts on this new product!