We had planned to go on a family vacation to Colorado this past summer but my husband ended up having to finish up a project for work unexpectedly. But we have plans to head off to Colorado soon and I would love to go to Aspen! We’ve gone to Colorado several times but never Aspen. It looks like such a gorgeous place to visit!
Aspen Square’s warmly welcoming personality, ideal location across from the base of Aspen Mountain, and full hotel-style services and amenities combine to make our property a great choice for a memorable vacation year round.
Booking a stay at Aspen Square during the off peak winter season has many advantages for a frugal traveler.
- Early and late season rates can be as much as 50% lower than high season, for the same room type
- More rooms are available in the lower seasons, so even hard to book rooms like our one-bedrooms or three-bedrooms are more likely to be open for booking.
- Guests receive the same outstanding services and amenities as the high season guest
- Smaller crowds translates to shorter lift lines, easier access to restaurant and event tickets
- Pre-holiday stays allow guests to enjoy the festive ambiance without the crowds and costs associated with holiday rates and costs in town
- End of season snow is sometimes the best of the entire winter season, with longer ski days in late March and early April
Have you ever traveled to Aspen? If so, comment below and share your travels with us!