I was talking to a very special friend of mine about ways to give back and help those in need this holiday season. I really wanted to be able to do something special for all of my fans. And, I’m hoping, if you can, you’ll help me make this year a little more blessed for those that share their story.
I know it’s been such a tough year for so many and the holidays make it even harder. So, I thought the best way I can help the best way I know how is to take this social media I use every day and give a blessing back to those that may be in need. I could not think of a clever name that I haven’t heard a million times but my friend thought of Blessing Back which I absolutely love. And so, since I have zero self control when I get excited about things, I just had to add to it: Blessing Back Bandits… that’s perfect!
Please share and retweet:
So, if you genuinely are in need this holiday season, I would love for you to fill out the form and share your story. With the help of my amazing fans I am hoping we can all come together to bring you some much needed joy this holiday season!
You have until December 4, 2020 at 11:59pm EST to submit the form below. I will start publishing stories on December 2, 2020. I will share everyone’s story that submits the form by the cut-off date and time.
Stories will be published with your first name, last name initial, image (if you wish to include one), your story, and a link to your Amazon wish list. These will stay anonymous with first name and last initial only, unless you choose to share a photo.
Here’s how it will work:
Fill out the form.
Your Name. We will only publish your first name and last initial. I promise!
Email. Please include your email if I need to get in touch with you with any questions.
Your Story. Please share your story and what your family may need this holiday season. Maybe it’s groceries from Amazon fresh, clothes, gifts for the kids, a simple Christmas tree… list it here.
Amazon Wish List Link. Please include a link to your Amazon wish list. I’ve included details on how to create an Amazon wish list below the form. Make sure your list is set to public or shared on Amazon.
Image. This is completely optional. If you would like to include an image of yourself and/or family please note that in your story and I will reach out via email.
Creating an Amazon Wish List
To create a List:
- Go to Amazon.com. Hover over Account & List at the top of any Amazon.com page and select Create a list from the drop-down. Note: If you’re creating multiple Lists, go to an existing List and click Create a List after going to Your Lists.
- Click Create a list.
- Select Manage List from the list menu (…) at the top of your list to update your default shipping address, birthday, personal description and preferences.
- Gift givers will only see the name, city, and state of the shipping address.
- Amazon will only use your birthday for birthday reminders chosen by the customer and to generate information on the site.
- You can designate whether your list is for an organization and if so you’ll have the option to provide the URL of the organization’s website.
- You can update this information again anytime.
- Click Save and browse for an item.
- Click Add to List under the Buy box on the right-hand side of any item’s product detail page. Note:
- Only list owners can make changes through Manage List. Both list owners and collaborators will be able to add and remove items.
- You can add items for sale by Amazon.com to your list, except out-of-print books, out-of-stock products, cell phones with service plans, items that don’t have release dates, and items with quantity restrictions.
- You can add items available from sellers to your list. Potential purchasers will see See Buying Options instead of Add to Cart next to the item, since the same copy of the item may not be available later.
Sharing Your Amazon Wish List
To set or change your privacy settings – your list must be set to public or shared:
- Go to Your Lists .
- Select Manage List from the list menu (… More) at the top of your list.
- Select your preferred privacy setting under Privacy in the Manage List window.
- Public or Shared: Only people with a link (URL) of your list can see this list
- Private: Only you can see this list
- Click Save Changes in the Manage List window to confirm.
- Only list owners can manage the privacy settings of a list.
- You can also click Share at the top of your list to notify people via e-mail. The e-mail addresses you provide will only be used to send this message.
- It can take up to 15 minutes for a list to become searchable.