With summer comes lots of fun grilling and BBQ gatherings. We love to grill and often find ourselves grilling year round even when it’s freezing cold outside. We cook nearly everything on the grill. Our favorite is a good old-fashioned steak and potatoes.
This post contains affiliate links.
Here’s our top picks for essential grilling tools and gadgets:
Hands-free Grill Cleaner: Grillbot, ($129)
If you have a Roomba than you’d be a perfect match for the Grillbot with its hands-free cleaning.
- Enjoy Hands Free Cleaning
- Three Cleaning Cycles
- Perfect for nearly ALL Grills
Bacon on the Grill: Bacon Grilling Rack, ($19.95)
Ingenious! The perfect way to cook that bacon for those cheeseburgers without having to heat up the oven and your house.
- Easy to grill up to six pieces of perfect bacon for topping burgers or breakfast
- Simply hang the bacon from the rack and grill
- A drip pan captures excess grease and prevents flare-ups
- Hanging design ensures uniform heat distribution for perfectly browned, crispy bacon every time.
Bacon… yes, please!
Perfect S’mores in 5 Minutes: S’more to Love S’more Maker, ($15)
If you have kids they’ll have a lot more fun making their own s’mores over the fire but this is great if you’re making s’mores and want them perfect or maybe you’re just OCD. HAHA
- Perfect s’mores anywhere in just 5 minutes
- Easily stacks 4 s’mores and securely locks them into place for cooking
Tenderize Your Steaks with Ease: T-fal Ingenio Meat Tenderizer ($12.99)
Yes, you all know T-fal is one of my favorite brands in the kitchen. My favorite T-fal products: T-fal AirBake Natural cookie sheet set and the T-fal Fry Pan. Me gots to have them in the kitchen, especially that beyond amazing cookie sheet set.
- Unique rock and roll technique that utilizes body weight for ergonomic, mess-free tenderizing
- Features both textured and flat mallet pads for pounding
Easy-to-Store Skewers to Ensure You can Always Enjoy Your Corn on the Cob: T-fal Ingenio Corn Skewers, Set of 8 ($8.99)
Who doesn’t need corn skewers? Besides being fun for your kids, they make gnawing on that corn cob a whole lot easier!
- Mess-free handling of corn on the cob
- Features special interlocking design that allows for safe and neat drawer storage
Easy-to-Clean Baster to Make your Ribs Extra-Juicy & Flavorful: T-fal Ingenio Baster ($8.99)
I don’t do a lot of baster until turkey time but this little gadget is a must-have for any grill fanatic.
- Silicone basting brush and cleaning wand are both neatly housed inside the baster for convenient storage
- Bonus cleaning wand included to make cleaning hard-to-wash nooks and crannies easier than ever
Perfect Burgers Every Time: Cuisinart Stuffed Burger Press, ($7.99)
I don’t know about you but I can never get my burgers perfectly round using my hands. This burger press is the perfect solution!
- Ultimate 3-in-1 burger making tool
- Makes stuffed burgers, sliders, and regular burgers
- Dishwasher safe
- Non-stick coating
Grill Your Own Pizza: PizzaQue Pizza Stone, ($71.09)
Who doesn’t love a delicious grilled pizza?
- Crisp, smoky, brick oven-style pizza
- Can be used on your outside grill & oven
- Stainless steel set base with built in thermometer
Keep Raw and Cooked Food Separated: Charcoal Companion Grill Station, ($24.99)
This is great for you to keep raw food separate from food you’ve cooked. This is a great way to prepare your food too.
- RAW Tray has ridges inside for marinating food
- Labeling surface on trays allows for marking contents and date with dry-erase pen
- One tray marked RAW and one tray marked COOKED eliminates confusion and cross-contamination
- Use trays to keep chilled food cold while serving
Brand Your Steaks: Monogrammed Forged Steak Brand, ($49.95)
If you want to get real fancy shmancy you can put your name or logo on your steaks and food.
- Adds a fun and unique personal touch to grilled meats.
- Choose single, double or triple initials.
What’s your favorite grilling tools and gadgets? Comment below and share with us!