Zesty Dill Potato Salad
Traditional potato salad is so last year… haha! Create this Zesty Dill Potato Salad recipe and forget the heavy mayo and salt. Enjoy this healthy dish with the light balsamic vinegar dressing. A nice change from traditional potato salads.
Number of Servings: 4 (154 G )
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 pound medium red potatoes, scrubbed
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Freshly ground white or black pepper, to taste
- Boil potatoes in salted water in a saucepan until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and let stand until cool enough to handle. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut into approximately 1/2-inch slices. Place in a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with balsamic vinegar, white-wine vinegar and oil, tossing gently to coat. Add red and green bell peppers, scallions, dill and pepper and toss gently to mix. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy of Guiding Stars.