Valentine’s Day Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Milkshake
Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: 4-5 Shooters
•1 cup Frozen Strawberries
•1½ cups Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
•¼ cup Half & Half
•¼ cup White Chocolate Chips
•1 tbsp. Red, Pink, & White Sprinkles
1. Add frozen strawberries to blender (I recommend the
NutriBullet). Blend for approximately 30 seconds.
2. Add vanilla bean ice cream. Blend for 15 seconds.
3. Add half & half. Blend for 5-10 seconds, or until you reach your desired milkshake consistency.
4. Add white chocolate chips. Blend for 10 seconds.
5. Add sprinkles. Blend for 5 seconds.
6. Pour strawberry white chocolate chip milkshake into 4 shooters. Garnish with extra sprinkles (or optional whipped cream).
7. Serve immediately with paper straws (simply cut regular size straws at ¾).