I’ve had my own personal stylist for the past few months and it has been amazing! I receive a new look every month from Stitch Fix. It’s like having my own personal stylist at my finger tips!
This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated.
The Perfect Gift for Fashionistas
Want something special for everyone on your list? It’s as simple as a Stitch Fix gift card. You give the gift—we’ll deliver the perfect present. Send a Stitch Fix Gift Card! Stitch Fix is not just for the ladies, you can get it for the special men in your life too!
Check out our latest Stitch Fix unboxing below!
What do you think I kept from My Fix?
Already a member of Stitch Fix? Each Stitch Fix I receive gets better and more true to my style. Here’s my tips on how to get your best fix:
- Keep your style profile up to date. I like to check and make any updates to my style profile every month.
- Write a note to your stylist each time you schedule a Fix. Let your stylist know what you’d love to see more of in your next Fix.
- Let your stylist know of upcoming events. Your stylist can tailor your box to make it perfect for that upcoming event.
- Leave feedback when you checkout. The more detail the better. If the armholes on that shirt were cut too small, or if you weren’t crazy about the pattern but loved the fit, put it in the feedback.
- Link to a Pinterest style board and keep it updated! This is the absolute best way to really let your stylist know what looks you want to emulate.
YOUR GOLDEN TICKET AWAITS:
‘Tis the Season for a New Wardrobe
Unbox joy (and some serious jingle…) this December with the Stitch Fix Season of Style sweepstakes. Every Fix you receive in December will increase your chances of winning new clothes for the new year!
Instant Wardrobe Win: they’ll tuck a golden ticket into every December Fix with a chance to instantly win a Stitch Fix gift card.
Clothes For A Year: for every Fix you receive in December, they’ll also automatically enter you to win a year of free clothes!
Good luck! And if you win, be sure to snap a pic on social with @StitchFix & #StitchFix!