The Perfect Chunky Guacamole Dip for Game Day
Do you celebrate football game days with lots of great appetizers and snacks? If so, try this perfect chunky guacamole dip and serve with your favorite chips. It is fresh and so delicious!
Yields: 4 servings | Time: 10 minutes
Chunky Guacamole Dip
- 3 avocados – peeled and pitted
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- Place avocado in a medium bowl. Using a sharp knife, slice it into chunks.
- Add lime juice, salt, cilantro, tomatoes, cayenne pepper and garlic into the bowl. Use a fork to gently combine ingredients, being careful not to over mix. Refrigerate for 45 minutes to combine flavors, and then serve.
What’s your favorite dip to serve on game day? Comment below and share with us!