Stroller Shade A Babe Giveaway
Shading baby from the sun is so important. You can prevent unwanted sun exposure for your little one while in the stroller with the Shade A Babe. Plus, we are giving one away to a lucky fan below! Giveaway is sponsored by Outlook and hosted by Mom Blog Society and Moms & Crafters.
Some things you should know about the Shade A Babe:
- Available in single and double (side by side) stroller sizes
- Available in 4 fun and gender neutral colors and patterns
- Endorsed by the Skin & Cancer Foundation of Australia
- Universal fit is guaranteed – if not, you get a full refund
- Shades and protects – UPF50+
- Includes a UV eye shield to prevent eye damage such as cataracts
- 180 degree vision so your child can enjoy the scenery
- Great for sun and bug protection, plus shade for sleeping
- Appropriate for ages 0-4
- Folds into a built in pouch
- Single layer mesh on the sides filter out 73% of UV rays and provide cross-ventilation
- Double layer mesh on the front blocks at least 93% of UV rays
- Easy access front zips open, so you don’t need to remove the whole thing every time your child wants a kiss…
You can read the full review here.
One lucky winner will win a single Shade A Babe ($49.95 RV)! Enter using the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway ends December 21, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST. Giveaway is open to US or Canada, ages and older. Good luck!
Disclosure: Mom Blog Society received an item for review only and no other compensation for the giveaway. No other bloggers involved in the promotion of this giveaway were compensated in any way for the promotion of this giveaway. The bloggers involved in this giveaway are not responsible for prize shipment or fulfillment. Prize delivery and fulfillment is the responsibility of the sponsor (Outlook). The winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected. Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter are not endorsing or liable for this giveaway.