Steakhouse Elite’s Cheeseburger Pocket Recipe
These delicious Cheeseburger Pockets make the perfect finger food for any Super Bowl party and combines the taste of Kobe beef with the value of Wagu beef.
Steakhouse Elite Cheeseburger Pockets
1 Package Steakhouse Elite Kobe-crafted ground beef (1LB)
4 Slices Cheese – Choose your favorite
¼ Cup Minced Sweet Onion
1/8 Tsp. Ground Pepper
1/8 Tsp. Kosher Salt
1/8 Tsp. Paprika
16 slices pickles or Jalapenos
2 (8 ounce) packaged refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- On ungreased cookie sheets divide crescent roll dough into rectangles. Do not separate at the diagonal perforations. (Try pinching the diagonal perforation together to make a solid piece of dough).
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the 1 lb of Steakhouse Elite ground beef together with the onion, salt, pepper, and paprika
- Place ¼ cup of the beef mixture onto each crescent sheet; top with your pickles or jalapenos. Stretch dough over meat.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 21 minutes