I’ve always loved roasted almonds! If you don’t like hot and spicy, Erin Dow lets you know how to make it a sweeter spice combo at Guiding Stars.
Number of Servings: 32 (10 G )
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups whole almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine chili powder, olive oil, kosher salt, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and pepper; add almonds and toss to coat. Transfer mixture to a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until almonds are toasted, stirring twice. Cool almonds completely before serving. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Recipe courtesy of Guiding Stars.