Baby registries can be overwhelming and Graco believes parents deserve to be rewarded for their list building efforts. Which is why they recently launched the Graco Hello Baby registry program. From now through the end of June, if you buy two or more Graco products* you can send in a receipt to receive a $100 Baby Gift Bundle filled with new mom essentials including the Graco Bumper Jumper, NUK Simply Natural Bottles and Yankee Candle.
It’s as easy as 1,2,3!
SHOP YOUR REGISTRY
Share your completed baby registry (or registries) showing 2 or more Graco products (minimum combined value of $300 before taxes) that have been purchased or given to you as a gift.
Snap a photo of your completed registry showing qualifying products, the retailer, the expected Arrival Date of your child and your registry number. If you have two registries that total to $300 before taxes, please upload them separately.
Text GRACOHELLOBABY to 811-811 or upload your registry image by clicking the Get Started button on the left.
After you submit your image, you will receive an automatic confirmation and request to register. Complete the registration form to finalize your submission.
In honor of this fun new program and to Spread the word, I’ve teamed up with Graco to bring one lucky reader a fantastic prize a, SnugRide SnugLock 35 DLX Infant Car Seat. You heard right One of my lucky readers will win this amazing infant car seat that I might add is also a VERY popular registry item 🙂
This popular infant car seat features:
- InRight™ LATCH system for a one-second LATCH attachment
- Adjustable base with 4 recline positions lets you customize fit to your vehicle
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
- Removable newborn head and body support cushions baby
- Convenient compartment stores both the LATCH connectors and manual when not in use
- Click Connect™ technology provides one-step secure attachment to Graco Click Connect strollers and bases
- Lightweight infant carseat for easy carrying
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213 & side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
So what are you waiting for? Enter to win this fantastic infant car seat that will take your little one in safety and style on all your adventures.
This giveaway is open to US only and ends on 5/6 at 11:59pm EST. Must be 18+ to enter. Good luck!