Pulled Pork Sliders
These Pulled pork sliders make a great Super Bowl party or tailgating snack. They are super easy to cook in your crockpot or slow cooker. A great hit at any party!
- 6 lb bone-in pork should roast, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons salt, 2 teaspoons pepper
- 18 oz bottle barbecue sauce
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 (12-count) packages slider buns
- 16 oz jar bread and butter pickles
- Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
- Combine roast, barbecue sauce, broth and vinegar in a 5- to 7-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low 8 hours or until roast is very tender.
- Remove pork to a cutting board; shred with 2 forks.
- Return pork to slow cooker, and discard bones.
- Toss pork to coat with sauce; serve on slider buns with pickles.