Do you love supporting eco-friendly businesses? Petmate is proud to not only help pets everywhere, but doing so without hurting the environment by minimizing its carbon footprint. Part of what makes them so unique is that many of their products are made from recycled materials (more than 50%), and created in the United States in their Arlington, Texas facility. As well, they are the only pet manufacturer to make their own resin from pre-consumer, recyclable products like diapers, tape, medical gowns, home insulation wrap, and more. In fact, they go through 80 million pounds of it each year! They have done such a fantastic job reducing their carbon footprint and keeping millions of plastic out of landfills that they earned the prestigious Edison Green Award.
To learn more, make sure to check out this awesome video below about how Petmate goes out of their way to help the environment and keeps jobs in the United States. To see some of the amazing products that are made right here in the United States by Petmate, make sure to check out Budget Earth’s 9 Eco-Friendly Petmate Products for Cats & Dogs here!
Want to try one of their awesome products for yourself? Budget Earth and some of their favorite bloggers are excited to be working with Petmate on this awesome giveaway! One very lucky reader will win a Petmate Ultra Vari Kennel in their choice of size ($17.99 – $149.99). To learn more, make sure to read the rules below and then enter through the Rafflecopter!
Petmate Earth Day Giveaway
- One lucky reader will win a Petmate Ultra Vari Kennel in their choice of size ($17.99 – $149.99).
- Open to the US ONLY.
- Winners will be chosen at random using Random.org.
- Sweepstakes ends May 7th at 11:59pm ET.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Budget Earth is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the giveaway form means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
The Bandit Lifestyle is not responsible for prize fulfillment.