How to Organize Your Office with the Perfect Paper Shredder
Organizing your office can be hard. Once you have it organized it is a huge time saver. One important tool for your office organization is a paper shredder. It helps you with minimizing clutter and protecting important information.
How do you find the best paper shredder? The first thing to do is determine what you will be shredding. Will you shred a junk mail, large stacks of paper or also harder things like credit cards? Next you can determine the other features you want like sensing when little fingers are touching the paper opening.
The Fellowes 63Cb Cross-Cut Shredder is perfect for use in the home. It offer jam blocker to stop jams before they start. It cuts up to 10 sheets of paper in one pass and can even shred credit cards, staples and paper clips. The most important feature to me is the SafeSense Technology. It keeps little fingers safe and your kids out of harms way. The shredder will stop when hands touch the paper opening.
Fellowes Powershred 63Cb Cross-Cut Shredder Features:
- Jam Blocker blocks jams before they start
- Patented Safe Sense Technology stops shredding when hands touch the paper opening
- Energy Savings System provides optimal energy efficiency 100% of the time – in use and out of use
- Shreds for up to 8 minutes before a 20 minute cool down period is needed
- Features a 5 gallon pull-out bin and is 18.13-Inch x 15.19-Inch x 10.88-Inch
Buy your Fellowes shredder at these stores:
Be sure to check out this infographic on more tips on How to Pick the Perfect Paper Shredder.